How does equity amount affect trading style?

For the safety of my equity I want to ask this (perhaps I already know this but still "better be safe than sorry"):-

What differences will I feel as a trader when moving from $ 1k to $ 10k account or more take 500k for example?

Suppose I trade lots of 0.1 on 1k account so should I just trade with same same strategy with 1 lot on 10k account and keep my emotions in control.??? Apart from this will I be feeling any more differences.?

So for 500k the lot should be 50 for me and I should keep the same strategy, right ?? 

For safety on 10k account I should start with 0.5 and move up to 1 but never more.

Any more tips that I should never forget.???

**"Testimonies from experienced traders are always welcome"**

Thanks

As everybody says: “ you should Not risk more the 2% on one trade… also you should be aware all trades you open… if you buy audnzd on 2% and sell nzdusd on  2% …. You are actually risking 4% on sell nzd…. 😳

since recently the leverage on brokers has dropped around the world, and if you are one of those, you should consider that too, eg if you have 30:1, you should consider that there is a difference between your equity, and your "tradable balance". 

saurabhsuman003:
For the safety of my equity I want to ask this (perhaps I already know this but still "better be safe than sorry"):-

What differences will I feel as a trader when moving from $ 1k to $ 10k account or more take 500k for example?

Suppose I trade lots of 0.1 on 1k account so should I just trade with same same strategy with 1 lot on 10k account and keep my emotions in control.??? Apart from this will I be feeling any more differences.?

So for 500k the lot should be 50 for me and I should keep the same strategy, right ?? 

For safety on 10k account I should start with 0.5 and move up to 1 but never more.

Any more tips that I should never forget.???

**"Testimonies from experienced traders are always welcome"**

Thanks

Bless Ngo #:
Profits one makes in FX trading directly depends on

(1) risk taking capacity
(2) Strength of trading strategy 
(3) Psychology management!
(4) Amount of investment 
(5) Trading platform quality 
(6) FX broker 
(7) Quality of Internet 

One must start trading with the presumption that the investment that one makes in trading is totally lost till one gets back the money invested along with profts if any, back in his or her pocket or bank account.

If I have $100,000 investment I will never use stop loss (my strategy) But with $1000 I need to be EXTREMELY  careful and use stop loss. In less than a week I made $75,000 with a opening balance investment of @100,000 in the demo account of MT5! 

I see forex trading is far far better and superior to trading stocks on stock exchanges as the market is global and market manipulation is extremely difficult. I lost more than ₹500,000 in stock market of India due to corrupt and dishonest brokers & SEBI. I feel that NSE (National Stock Exchange of India Ltd) management is hand in glove with FIIs, DIIs and the Indian government regulatory SEBI! I will never trade in Indian stock market controlled by gangs of thugs; till government takes corrective steps.