Where do people trade Leveraged ETF?

MT5 refuse to share their information with their users so i dont knwo where to find all the different options.

So i need to ask the community, who/ where do yall trade leveraged ETFs? Like TQQQ for example - but the bigger range the better.

MT5 should PUBLISH all the information so us users dont have to ask/ waste time looking for weeks!

thanks

Myles Crouch-Anderson:

MT5 refuse to share their information with their users so i dont knwo where to find all the different options.

So i need to ask the community, who/ where do yall trade leveraged ETFs? Like TQQQ for example - but the bigger range the better.

MT5 should PUBLISH all the information so us users dont have to ask/ waste time looking for weeks!

thanks

Discussion about brokers is not allowed in this forum, so you need to make your own search.

Myles Crouch-Anderson:

thanks

You have to search for brokers who provide Stocks and Indices and MT5. Then you can pick every symbol that you want, ETFs included.

pennyhunter #:

You have to search for brokers who provide Stocks and Indices and MT5. Then you can pick every symbol that you want, ETFs included.

yes ive spent days doing this. none have a large range. ive found like 3 who have limited availability, can you DM me some?

Yes, you have to search for brokers, I don't know much but almost all top brokers provide all Stocks and Indices trading as well. You have to or already have a plan BEFORE making the trade, or shortly thereafter. In fact, giving some brokers you pay instructions (rules) for every trade/deposit with the threat of firing them if they disobey those rules might be a better strategy for some of you. At least that brokers have some fear built in that if they don't follow the rule, you can be out of them.