Not able to download EA

Hello everyone,

I paid for a MQL5 EA, but I'm not able to download it. I've check and rechecked the browser cookie settings and download settings to make sure there are no blockers, but I'm still not able to download it. I tried downloading the EA using another laptop, and making sure cookie and download settings didn't block the download, but no luck there as well. Nothing happens when I click on  "Install on the terminal" link on the EA's MQL5 webpage.

Any tips please?

Thank you.

• Connect Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is hanozkapadia; do not use your email for login);
  • check Internet Explorer to be installed on your Windows 10 64-bit computer by the latest version;
  • check your product - it may be already installed on your PC, if installed - delete it and install once again from same Metatrader;
  • check Metatrader journal (because most of the errors are written in Metatrader journal); if it is error 402 so stop using your exteral VPS which is providing you such an error;
  • more - post
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...