Lost access to my Email on MQL Profile

I have lost access to my registered email on my mql5 profile.  I have made an attempt to reset to my new email address, but I have not be successful.

The email change notification I have received from MQL requires that I log in to both my old email address and new email address to complete the change.  Unfortunately I do not have access to my old email, which was my previous job email.  Can my phone number be used as an alternate verification?  What else can I do to get this resolved.

i am just another website user, but i have done that 2 times now. You just log in with your old username and password, and then to to the security tab in your profile, it will ask for your password agaian, and then you can change your remail address and then you get a confirmation email at the new email address.

Joseph Bervell:

I have lost access to my registered email on my mql5 profile.  I have made an attempt to reset to my new email address, but I have not be successful.

The email change notification I have received from MQL requires that I log in to both my old email address and new email address to complete the change.  Unfortunately I do not have access to my old email, which was my previous job email.  Can my phone number be used as an alternate verification?  What else can I do to get this resolved.

You can go to "Contacts and requests" at the bottom of this page, next:

"Account" - "Change email" - "I have no access" - more

By the way, I have never used "Contacts and requests" to change email so I do not know about results sorry ...

Thanks to both of you.  I have got my problem solved.  After following the "Contacts and requests" link I was put in touch with support. I was required to go through a two picture identification process to verify my identity.  

My case has been resolved.