License coding and license generator

Hello, 

I am newbie not a core programmer and i have made couple of indicators through eabuilder.

Now i want to learn how to license it and for distribution I would like to have pass on the key based on

1. Broker Account Number

2. Validity of time

3. No multiple system use

Is there any simple reference i can pass on attach to my indicator code so it can accept key? and then i can have offline key generator for above metioned detail to lock it on to ?

Currently its a simple open indicator only.

Thanks in advance for guidance.

Regards

Want to know details about Compile file with MQL5 cloud Protection
Want to know details about Compile file with MQL5 cloud Protection
  • www.mql5.com
Dear I want to details how this function work "Compile file with MQL5 cloud Protection...

more -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Flag encryption and license management:

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.24 14:55

And it is something which can be used together with MQL5 Cloud Protector

----------------

Besides, you can use Freelance service to find the developer/coder who can code/inprove/fix something for you or consult you concerning the subject.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I need to Lock my expert based on my account number and broker

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.14 18:23

If MT5 so you can read this article:

Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques

"Most developers need to have their code secured. This article will present a few different ways to protect MQL5 software. All examples in the article will refer to Expert Advisors but the same rules can be applied to Scripts and Indicators. The article starts with simple password protection and follows with key generators, licensing a given brokers account and time-limit protection. Then it introduces a remote license server concept. My last article on MQL5-RPC framework described Remote Procedure Calls from MetaTrader 5 to any XML-RPC server."

"I will make use of this solution to provide an example of a remote license. I will also describe how to enhance this solution with base64 encoding and provide advice for PGP support to make ultra-secure protection for MQL5 Expert Advisors and Indicators. I am aware that MetaQuotes Software Corp. is providing some options for licensing the code directly from the MQL5.com Market section. This is really good for all developers and will not invalidate ideas presented in this article. Both solutions used together can only make the protection stronger and more secure against software theft."

Thank you for quick reply..

I shall be going through all the pages mentioned above.

My next question is MQL5 cloud protectin comes in after we finish the product with license coding in it for one time to destribute so it can not be decompiled or we have to do it for each license we generate for ?

MQL5 cloud protection will generate protected ex4 or ex5 file.
In MetaEditor you press the following button: "Compile file with MQL5 cloud protection."

So, you should edit your source code (for license or any), and after that only you will generate protedted ex4 (or ex5) file.