Do i sell something dangerous here ?

Hello:
 First you blocked the amount for 7 days and I don't know why?
Everything is clear, I sold a product on your site and someone bought it and paid for it, what is the reason for this verification?
  Second, after 7 days and the long verification  you do not allow the amount to be withdrawn, and I also do not know why? Didn't you verify enough, or am I secretly selling drugs?
  What is the nonsense on this lousy site?

Rachid Lafhil:
Hello:
Everything is clear, I sold a product on your site and someone bought it and paid for it, what is the reason for this verification?
  Second, after 7 days and the long verification  you do not allow the amount to be withdrawn, and I also do not know why? Didn't you verify enough, or am I secretly selling drugs?

Only the Service Desk can help you with your issue, this is a user's forum.

Rachid Lafhil:
Hello:
We all or majority go through this, complain to service desk.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Only the Service Desk can help you with your issue, this is a user's forum.

Service Desk do not respond me , after 7 days the amount appeared in my wallet but i cant withdraw , they say " We need to perform additional verification of your account" , so why this first 7 days ?