EA includes multiple customized indicators. If I want to put the EA on the Market, Do I need to put custom indicator on the Market at the same time ?

EA includes multiple customized indicators. If I want to put the EA on the Market, Do I need to put custom indicator on the Market at the same time ?

Yu Zhang:
#resource "\\Indicators\\Indicator.ex5" 
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
Resources - MQL5 programs - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

#resource "Indicator.ex5"

iCustom(NULL,0,"::Indicator.ex5"....)

and put your custom indicator in same Experts folder with your ea. Doing it with the indicator in indicator folder makes the indicator calculate a lot slower.

This will integrate the indicator into your compiled ea, and you can then add to marketplace. no need to clients to have separate file for indicator.

And before you ask :D This issue of slow resource sourced from indicators folder is an issue in both mt4/5.

This is in russian, so click the translator button

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357579/page6#comment_21310421

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 1320
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 1320
  • www.mql5.com
В четверг 10 декабря 2020 года будет выпущено обновление MetaTrader 4. В нем исправлен ряд ошибок и повышена стабильность работы платформы...

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Thanks

Revo Trades #:

#resource "Indicator.ex5"

iCustom(NULL,0,"::Indicator.ex5"....)

and put your custom indicator in same Experts folder with your ea. Doing it with the indicator in indicator folder makes the indicator calculate a lot slower.

This will integrate the indicator into your compiled ea, and you can then add to marketplace. no need to clients to have separate file for indicator.

Thanks