Problem with downloading with MQL5.Com

Any suggesting how do I solve this, every single time I try to download something from codebase posted by author, I will receive this message box and cannot download anything instead ?

Your screenshot is not from CodeBase.
Your screenshot is from the Market.

Seems, you was trying to download the Market product from the webpage (instead of download/install it directly from Metatrader).

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

And this is the example about how to download and install the Market product directly from Metatrader:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to download utility tool from the market

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.28 07:29

If you are on Windows (because the Market does not work for Linux and Mac) so you are able to download  (I hope) - just use the following steps - 

-----------------

and finally - you will see this tool (it is the script) here - 

mika koskela:

Any suggesting how do I solve this, every single time I try to download something from codebase posted by author, I will receive this message box and cannot download anything instead ?

This is a browser message and you need to tick once the: Always allow ... and then click the: Open ... in order to open your MT4/5 terminal to download/install the code/product.

Sergey Golubev #:

And this is the example about how to download and install the Market product directly from Metatrader:

Thank you Sergei to provide answer.

However, new problem is my MT5 freezes everytime I try to login and use this seach function, I have linux platform as OS, could be this is the reason.

Pity, I cannot take anything published in the marketplace it seems.

Btw. why all treads in MQL5.Com has pretty much died 2017. MT used to be very active with development and coding for ten years. Now it is just silence under every topic ?!?!

Regards,

Mika

I did figure that out but what happens next is it will just pop-up message for me, do you have metatrader5 installed. If I do press button I have, nothing happens. If I do press I dont have metatrader5 installed, it tried to download and install new MT client for me but actual tool what I am trying to download does not come. See the attatchment.

Thank for you too to try to help, however.

Regards,

Mika

This is a browser message and you need to tick once the: Always allow ... and then click the: Open ... in order to open your MT4/5 terminal to download/install the code/product.