Submit EA fail because no trade operation ( my ea has custom indi ) ?

Hi everyone,

I cannot submit EA to the Market successfully, I stuck with the error no trading operator.

In my source code will check whether custom indicator exist, if no it will break the program on the onTick() method.

Everything working find in my PC for both scenario,  i.e, there is custom indicator and no custom indicator.

** I thought Mt4 try to scan something, but eventually not found any trade.

So.. anybody please give me some clue to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

Mr Ittiphol Pudkrajang: In my source code will check whether custom indicator exist, if no it will break the program on the onTick() method.
  1. The CI does not exist in the server for Market Validation. It will never pass.

2. Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
              Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
              A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
              Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020.07.21)

William Roeder #:
  1. The CI does not exist in the server for Market Validation. It will never pass.

2. Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
              Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
              A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
              Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020.07.21)

Thank you so much William