What is Trading Strategy have you used to get a 100% profit in 30 days?

I wonder if we have professional traders here who can share how they are able to generate 100% profit in just a matter of 30days, and consistently for a period of 12 months with no less than 85% Win and no more than 15% Loss.

Lets start from that Gentleman there....:-)

that's not very hard

Correlation Double Hedge of Indices gives you that .. if you broker has high margin and allows you hedge trades, means not possible for US and Aussie traders. The win and loss ratio is totally irrelevant. Key is your Drawdown to be low, preferably < 10% of your account equity.

0xA0B1 FX5 #:
Correlation Double Hedge of Indices gives you that .. if you broker has high margin and allows you hedge trades, means not possible for US and Aussie traders. The win and loss ratio is totally irrelevant. Key is your Drawdown to be low, preferably < 10% of your account equity.

can you explain that?

Antonio Puda:

I wonder if we have professional traders here who can share how they are able to generate 100% profit in just a matter of 30days, and consistently for a period of 12 months with no less than 85% Win and no more than 15% Loss.

Such profitability can be achieved, but the lifetime of the account will depend on luck.

For such a high profitability, an averaging strategy with a large number of entries per day is suitable; with this approach, be sure to regularly withdraw the resulting profit.

amando #:

can you explain that?

Well, the name says it ..

Correlation Double Hedge

Many indicies are correlated, like NAS100 and SP500. You need to figure out the correlation strengh on a regular basis, than place orders into opposite directions, which creates a pair. Than you hedge this pair and your margin is 0. Upon a well tested TP you close one pair, than the second pair. Once both pairs are closed, you start over. To apply a well tested SL also helps. The DD will be small, profits will flock in during the day and all you need todo is to adjust optimal Lot sizes, TP/SL to keep the system floating. For that I rent servers in a datacenter which backtest 24/5 to print out optimal correlation settings and optimal pairs, which I adjust usually 4x per day (NZ opening, NYC opening, middle of NYC session, after NYC closure). Easy as cookie ..

0xA0B1 FX5 #:

Correlation Double Hedge

Many indicies are correlated, like NAS100 and SP500. You need to figure out the correlation strengh on a regular basis, than place orders into opposite directions, which creates a pair. Than you hedge this pair and your margin is 0. Upon a well tested TP you close one pair, than the second pair. Once both pairs are closed, you start over. To apply a well tested SL also helps. The DD will be small, profits will flock in during the day and all you need todo is to adjust optimal Lot sizes, TP/SL to keep the system floating. For that I rent servers in a datacenter which backtest 24/5 to print out optimal correlation settings and optimal pairs, which I adjust usually 4x per day (NZ opening, NYC opening, middle of NYC session, after NYC closure). Easy as cookie ..

I dont really get it how to make money with this, can you give me an example?

As far i understand

you open a buy and sell position in NaS100 and SP500

you habe 4 open positions, 

but how i should get money out from this?

Antonio Puda:

You should started with the strategy you know of or have used, I am guessing, it is most likely those with 100% strategy wouldn't divulge their edge 

0xA0B1 FX5 #:

Correlation Double Hedge

I's assuming the TPs wold be hit based on statistical probabilities not detailed, the protection is on short Sl. So it 's like more or less weighting the trade by the correlation differential so to speak gibberish.