Username and password nomore correct.

I'm registered with MQL5 community since august 2015. Username and Password always correct. Why ist wrong today wrong??Who has changed what and why?? Can anyone help put things right so that I continue trading. Many thanks. Nillscash.

• If it is about Community tab in Metatrader so fill it with your forum login and forum password. Your forum login is nillscash (do not use your email for login).
  • If it is about your real/live trading account so ask your broker for support.
  • if it is about demo trading account so - open the other demo account with same or any other broker (because many brokers are providing the demo accounts for limited time only).

• My example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Nillscash:
    I'm registered with MQL5 community since august 2015. Username and Password always correct. Why ist wrong today wrong??Who has changed what and why?? Can anyone help put things right so that I continue trading. Many thanks. Nillscash.

Which broker are you using? Metatrader? If not, it is not suppose to affect your trading if you can't login to community.

i think its not about wrong id or password. 

your account is likely disabled due to inactivity. you need to find your broker and set up a new one