1 EA on MT5 1 EA on VPS

I use a stream deck which uses Python to enter and exit trades on my MT5. It runs very much like an EA except I manually enter and exit trades but must have algo trading enabled for it work.

I want to use a 2nd EA and was wondering if I purchase a VPS through mql5, will I be able to run both at the same time. I've seen posts where people say you can run 2 EA's but opening 2 differnt

charts of the same pair, ie, 1M and 5M of US30, ut the problem I have is when I untick Algo Trading on one, it turns it off on the other so I'm not sure how I'm suppose to run both at the same

time. So I was wondering if I my on stream deck one on a VPS, will it still execute on the charts I have open?

It depends on EA. Because dll is prohibited in MQL5 VPS, besides it may be some other limitations related to the following (for example):
will EA use some external file or some indicator for example, and Windows 32-bit is not supported by MQL5 VPS anymore.

You can take free time on MQL5 VPS just to understand - it will work on MQL5 VPS or not.

----------------

As to autotrading so autotrading is always ON in MQL5 VPS.

---------------

This is the general instruction about how to use EA on MQL5 VPS:

Sergey Golubev #:

It depends on EA. Because dll is prohibited in MQL5 VPS, besides it may be some other limitations related to the following (for example):
will EA use some external file or some indicator for example, and Windows 32-bit is not supported by MQL5 VPS anymore.

You can take free time on MQL5 VPS just to understand - it will work on MQL5 VPS or not.

----------------

As to autotrading so autotrading is always ON in MQL5 VPS.

---------------

This is the general instruction about how to use EA on MQL5 VPS:

Thanks for the reply Sergey, the 2nd EA which is currently being coded is being put together through the Freelance service here on MQL5, so I'm guessing it should work as required to be functional on the MQL VPS. Would that be right? I did specify that it would be running on a VPS