How to reinstall purchased EAs ?

Hi,

I have been using an older Build. When pressing Market in Toolbox I could see my Purchased EAs and reinstall by just selecting what I want.

However, now I installed a new Terminal with Build 3041. Now I can no longer access the Purchased EAs the way I used to. Where did you put this feature now ?

Take care,

Chris

Is Windows and MT5.

Midnight Cowboy #:
Is Windows and MT5.

I am not sure what it means: " Now I can no longer access the Purchased EAs the way I used to "
EAs does not exist, or EAs are not attaching to the chart? or Market - Purchased tab is empty?

----------------

Just general suggestion:

Delete your purchases from Metatrader and install them once again (from same Metatrader).

Sergey Golubev #:

I am not sure what it means: " Now I can no longer access the Purchased EAs the way I used to "
EAs does not exist, or EAs are not attaching to the chart? or Market - Purchased tab is empty?

----------------

Just general suggestion:

Delete your purchases from Metatrader and install them once again (from same Metatrader).

I cannot see the "Purchased Tab" at all !

So,

In old Build:  When I press "Market" I get a Window with Tabs "Main" "Experts" "Indicators"  ... "Purchased".

In new Build:  When I press "Market" I get a Window showing EAs that I can purchase, so no "Purchased" Tab is made available to me.

Midnight Cowboy #:

I cannot see the "Purchased Tab" at all !

So,

In old Build:  When I press "Market" I get a Window with Tabs "Main" "Experts" "Indicators"  ... "Purchased".

In new Build:  When I press "Market" I get a Window showing EAs that I can purchase, so no "Purchased" Tab is made available to me.

Make sure that you filled Community tab with your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is larschristereriksson (do not use your email for login).

My example (the images are from MT4 sorry):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Besides, there are some limitations related to the Windows version, for example:

----------------

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
    • www.mql5.com
    An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Sergey Golubev #:

Besides, there are some limitations related to the Windows version, for example:

----------------

For Metatrader 5 only, limitations:

• 32-bit terminals are no longer allowed to load programs from the Market.
  • 32-bit terminals cannot connect to the hosting service.
  • The 32-bit MetaEditor version does not support additional file protection via MQL5 Cloud Protector.
  • MQL5 programs compiled under old MetaEditor versions (released 5 years ago or more) cannot run in the new terminal version.
  • more here
  • ----------------

Hi again,

I solved the problem now.  The "Purchased Tab" had been moved from the top of the "Market-page" to the Navigator instead. I do not in what  Build it was made so, but anyway, working now.