delayed trail EA possible?

is it possibl to make a trailing stop ea where you can assign a time increment (ie 3 seconds, 20 seconds, 5 minutes etc) before moving the stoploss. assuming the price is still that distance away, if it came back down within the timeframe the counter and dsiatane would be reset) often the price umps 22 pips my 15 pip stoploss moves up but then the price jumps back down 18 pips stopping me out, and continues in such a fasion for a while before picking a direction, so id liek tohave my stoploss move after a delayed time period to prevent this. also move in minimum increments as well. lets say stoploss 15 increment step of 50, would mean when the price has moved up 65 pips,  stoploss will take a 50 point step to 15 points away fom price, if the price moved 10 more pips forward, stoploss doesnt do anything until itcan make another minimum integer step. also would like to be able to start trailing at profit (lets say $5, so 100 pip stoploss at $5 woiud mean that howver many pips needed to make $5 plus the 100 pips, not start 100pips below 5.so often i open a position with stoploss, priceaction flies, and i get stopped out at under 10cents profit due to fluctuations)
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - MetaTrader 5 Help
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...