Quantitative traders supporting each other

Hey guys,

I’ve recently started wondering how much faster our equity curve would grow if we’d come together in a small group of trusted, like-minded traders to support each other, share experiences  cooperate in the design of new strategies and so on.

It really feels like it might expedite our journey to consistent profitability.

So here I am looking for you guys.

I’m Alberto and I’ve been working on my trading skills for a couple of years now. My approach to trading is quantitative and I usually code each new idea on MT5 for extensive back-testing. I’m a big believer in statistical significance.

I’m looking for someone who is not necessarily profitable but has a mathematical mindset and a solid understanding of the market’s basics principles (like mean reversion, trends, volume, correlations… etc).

The idea, at the moment, is to build a small, trusted group of traders and catch up, say weekly, on zoom or in person (if you’re in Sydney) to discuss results, plans, approaches and maybe come up with a shared plan of action.

At least this is the idea, but it can change to adapt to who we are.
It would make me very happy to meet traders who can question everything and try to get answers through market analysis.

PM me if you’re interested.

Trade safe.

Alberto