Mt5 is saying unsupported filling mode

Please anyone to Help my Mt5 is displaying unsupported filling Mode...What is the proble

Agbele:
Please anyone to Help my Mt5 is displaying unsupported filling Mode...What is the proble

The error "Unsupported Filling Mode" depends on your broker. It may be that your order type is not supported or the stop/tp/lot are too small.

Alexandre Borela #:

The error "Unsupported Filling Mode" depends on your broker. It may be that your order type is not supported or the stop/tp/lot are too small.

Using robot and it keeps showing this

Alexandre Borela #:

The error "Unsupported Filling Mode" depends on your broker. It may be that your order type is not supported or the stop/tp/lot are too 

Good afternoon sir

How are you doing?

Please what can be the cause of problem when your keep seeing this when your robot is trying to open a trade and displaying unsupported filling mode

Any Kind Help or suggestions will really be appreciated

Agbele #:

Good afternoon sir

How are you doing?

Please what can be the cause of problem when your keep seeing this when your robot is trying to open a trade and displaying unsupported filling mode

Any Kind Help or suggestions will really be appreciated

You have to talk to the developer of the robot to check the types of the orders being sent and the limitations of the broker.

Old question but for anyone that has this issue, the answer could be: type_filling must be mt5.SYMBOL_FILLING_IOC, that works for me.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/76339333/2525808

'Unsupported Filling Mode' error while sending order from Python API to Meta Trader 5
'Unsupported Filling Mode' error while sending order from Python API to Meta Trader 5
  • M.Rafi Biglari M.Rafi Biglari 13 1 1 silver badge 4 4 bronze badges
  • stackoverflow.com
I am developing a Python program. When I try to send an order from Python to Meta Trader 5 (Alpari broker), I get an error: I tried the following code: The result was as below: Thanks in advance!

You can make a dropdown to choose between different filling modes, and then you can choose the filling mode that your broker uses

at the top of your script make an ENUM for the filling modes:

enum ENUM_ORDER_FILLING
{
   Fire_or_kill = 0,
   Immediate_or_cancel = 1,
   Order_filling_return = 2
};

make the global input variable and give it a default filling mode:

input ENUM_ORDER_FILLING OrderFilling = 1; // Choose order filling type

where you are making your trade, define the type_filling:

if(OrderFilling == 0) request.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_FOK;
else if(OrderFilling == 1) request.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_IOC;