Using MAC to download indicators for MetaTrader 4

I have installed MetaTrader 4 on my MacBook air - I am trying to download an indicator for MetaTrader 4 I have checked to make sure it is for the right one. When I find the indicator that is for free I click on the download button and the page fails to open saying cannot open url with the following.....

I tried to cheat and downloaded firefox and when I click on the download a new window opens and says do you have MetaTrader 4 or want to download, I click on i have and open - then nothing happens is there another way to download or am I doing something majorly wrong - yes I am log in and the only computer I have now is a mac.

thanks craig

Craig Hodges:

I have installed MetaTrader 4 on my MacBook air - I am trying to download an indicator for MetaTrader 4 I have checked to make sure it is for the right one. When I find the indicator that is for free I click on the download button and the page fails to open saying cannot open url with the following.....

I tried to cheat and downloaded firefox and when I click on the download a new window opens and says do you have MetaTrader 4 or want to download, I click on i have and open - then nothing happens is there another way to download or am I doing something majorly wrong - yes I am log in and the only computer I have now is a mac.

thanks craig

Hi friend, mt4 is not completely optimized for mac, i used to have tons of issues, even with the computer crashing when opening mt4 or mt4 not being able to connect to servers, i had to switch to windows to be able to trade without issues, if you are super married to mac, consider making a windows virtual machine on your mac (with virtual box), it is free, and quick, and mt4 will run like a charm, i actually did it, and traded that way for months before deciding to switch to Windows completely.