Exact Entry without pending order

Am sorry if there's a thread out there with this question but I couldn't find it myself so here goes.
How do I write code to enter  at an exact price without sending pending orders. I would like to share my code but unfortunately it's proprietary so I can't.
Am sure that the code isn't needed though since this is just a general use scenario.

You can't, even with pending orders. The market does not change by just a point. And there can be slippage.

If the market has reached or exceeded your entry price, enter. You are overthinking it.

William Roeder #:

You can't, even with pending orders. The market does not change by just a point. And there can be slippage.

If the market has reached or exceeded your entry price, enter. You are overthinking it.

Thanks for the reply.
I understand that I don't mean "exact" exact ,that's impossible, much less in the strategy tester .
I'm just saying for example to enter when price breaks the high of a certain candle, how would such code look like. Actually lemme try to hide as much code as I can and put the code I'm trying below. Ofcourse that code doesn't work at all but just for context I always get the first Alert, but never the second.
Is the problem that mqltick doesn't work in strategy tester or???
Files:
m.mq5  2 kb

busta bruno #: I'm just saying for example to enter when price breaks the high of a certain candle, how would such code look like.

Get the high, get the Bid, check if bid is greater. What do you think it looks like?