Question About Apostrophe

i use mt4 with 2 different account. on the first account is XAUUSD and the another one is XAUUSD' (with apostrophe) what is different between that.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

SymbolName/Symbol. OrderSend

William Roeder, 2017.03.25 14:33

1. Finds the prefix, infix, and suffix used by the broker. Can remove or add them.
  2. Only if you want your code to work with different brokers.

Ask your broker.

Broker's use a variety of naming patterns: EURUSD, EURUSDc, EURUSDcheck, EURUSDct, EURUSDecn, EURUSDf, EURUSDi, EURUSDm, EURUSDme, EURUSDmicro, EURUSDpro, EURUSDt, “EUR.USD”, “EUR/USD”, “EURUSD!”, “EURUSD#”, “EURUSD..”, “EURUSD.”, “EURUSD.c”, “EURUSD.cfx”, “EURUSD.G”, “EURUSD.i”, “EURUSD.r”, “EURUSD.SBe”, “EURUSD.stp”, “EURUSD'”, “EURUSD@”, “EURUSD_i”, “EURUSD-5”, “EURUSD-g”, “EURUSD-m”, “EURUSD-sb”, etc., “#FB”, “#TSLA”, and Financial symbols with “-”, “=”, “_”, and “+”

If the pattern your broker uses doesn't match the pattern of your signal provider's broker, you can't copy the signal/open a trade. Switch brokers to one that has that adornment.

If the naming pattern of your charts isn't exactly “BasQuo” then hard coded symbols fails. Don't hard code things; just use the predefined _Symbol, or add/remove the adornments during processing.
          I need to know how to fill an enum or get a drop down list, with a string array :)) - MQL4 programming forum #10 (2020.06.12)