MT5 tools issue

Hi,

For some reason, after using some drawing tools like draw rectangle, trendline, or fibonacci, after I close my mt5, they all erase themselves. Why is that happening? I don't remember this happening in the past. Is there some setting to stop this? I thought it was a one time thing so I went through redrawing all my supply and demand levels, etc. Closed out MT5, opened it again and BAM, they're all gone. Is this an error from an update recently?

Small recording so you can see what I mean. I put in 4 different tools, close MT5, reopen it and gone. http://youtu.be/vftFfxf_WvM?hd=1 

Thanks in advanced. 

What OS ? What MT5 build are you using ?

Alain Verleyen:

I'm using Windows 10. It says MT5 Version 5.00 build 2981.

I haven't changed a single thing for the past few months, just happened out of no where. It's also happening to all 3 of my MT5's. (2 different brokers). 

Alain Verleyen:

I found the problem. For some reason, I honestly don't understand why, the risk calculator is causing it to reset. When I load a chart without it on the chart, it doesn't erase the drawing tools. The moment I put it on the chart and restart my MT5, it all disappears. I wonder why this is all of a sudden happening. It's my personal EA, not connected to the metaquotes store so its not like it updated.