Help in correcting spelling and grammatical errors

Please help me to correct spelling and grammar errors in my input panel of the expert advisor system
Files:
MySystem.ex4  143 kb

Ahmed Mohamed Abd Elfattah Alesawy:
Please help me to correct spelling and grammar errors in my input panel of the expert advisor system
Not possible, ex4 are compiled files, you'll have to post the entire source code.

Alexandre Borela:
Not possible, ex4 are compiled files, you'll have to post the entire source code.

my input panel not my source code >> 

my input panel

my input panel not my source code >> 

Ok I got it, you just want help checking if the speeling is ok. Everything looks good, but you would have to write a manual explaining what each input

does since you have specific terms for your strategy like calling your robot "cooler".

Alexandre Borela:

Ok I got it, you just want help checking if the speeling is ok. Everything looks good, but you would have to write a manual explaining what each input

does since you have specific terms for your strategy like calling your robot "cooler".

yes i want checking if  spelling is OK .. i will make an arabic manual later because my english not good

cooler we say in arabic "Tabried" ex: that open order every 10 pip when market go against you and when the market go with your trend and your profit become (+) you close all orders with that profit .. i do't know name of this strategy in english .. but any arabic trader know  "Tabried" meaning

yes i want checking if  spelling is OK .. i will make an arabic manual later because my english not good

cooler we say in arabic "Tabried" ex: that open order every 10 pip when market go against you and when the market go with your trend and your profit become (+) you close all orders with that profit .. i do't know name of this strategy in english .. but any arabic trader know  "Tabried" meaning

Normally we call that averaging down in english, you could also call it "Recovery" since I saw other developers call it this way and people will probably understand the intention.

Average Down Definition
Average Down Definition
  • www.investopedia.com
Averaging down is an investing strategy that involves a stock owner purchasing additional shares of a previously initiated investment after the price has dropped. The result of this second purchase is a decrease in the average price at which the investor purchased the stock. It may be contrasted with averaging up. For example, an investor who...

Alexandre Borela:

Normally we call that averaging down in english, you could also call it "Recovery" since I saw other developers call it this way and people will probably understand the intention.

Thank you for providing me with this term " Averaging down "