Server Host

Hi ,

My server host has been renewed automatically yesterday but when i press synchronize All or Experts it gives me message Failed To Migrate how can i solve this issue specially that my experts is not active on my account now and its in dangerous 

• Fill Community tab of your Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is hassangamal; do not use your email for login);
  • connect your Metatrader with trading account which you used for MQL5 VPS subscribtion; which trading account? check on this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions 
  • make sure that you are not using MT5 with 32-bit OS (because 32-bit MT5 is not supported anymore);
  • check build of your Metatrader and Metatrader in MQL5 VPS (in the logs);
  • open the chart(s) and attach EA(s) to the chart(s) and provide the symchronization/migration; after that check Metatrader journal/log (one file) and MQL5 VPS journal logs (two files) to be sure that it is sucessful.

Sergey Golubev:
  • Fill Community tab of your Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is hassangamal; do not use your email for login);
  • connect your Metatrader with trading account which you used for MQL5 VPS subscribtion; which trading account? check on this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions 
  • make sure that you are not using MT5 with 32-bit OS (because 32-bit MT5 is not supported anymore);
  • check build of your Metatrader and Metatrader in MQL5 VPS (in the logs);
  • open the chart(s) and attach EA(s) to the chart(s) and provide the symchronization/migration; after that check Metatrader journal/log (one file) and MQL5 VPS journal logs (two files) to be sure that it is sucessful.

i followed your steps but it didn't fixed the problem its still say Failed To Migrate when i try to synchronize by my experts , the VPS was working well till the renewal subscription since this i cant use the hosting properly   

Hassan Gamal:

i followed your steps but it didn't fixed the problem its still say Failed To Migrate when i try to synchronize by my experts , the VPS was working well till the renewal subscription since this i cant use the hosting properly   

No one can know about why "failed to migrate".
Because you did not provide any technical information about it.

I just replied in theoretical points of view about it.
So, you need to find the reason by yourself (because you only know your computer and your Metatrader and your EA, and you only can see the journals/logs and so on).

For example, check the version/build of your home Metatrader and MQL5 VPS Metatrader, check your Windows (32 bit or 64 bit), ask the author for this EA to support in case it is Market EA (but the author will ask for technical details anyway).