VPS no longer sending me alerts though all settings intact

I recently subscribed to VPS service with this being my fourth time. However I'm not getting the push notifications as I used to previously even though all the charts have been loaded with expert advisors as expected. Please am I missing something?

Ernest Gyamfi :
I recently subscribed to VPS service with this being my fourth time. However I'm not getting the push notifications as I used to previously even though all the charts have been loaded with expert advisors as expected. Please am I missing something?

Have you checked the terminal log (tab 'Journal')?

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you checked the terminal log (tab 'Journal')?

Yes please, everything seems intact. I only get the alerts when the PC is on. My subscription is expiring on 29th but I've not gotten anything from it.

Ernest Gyamfi:
The any dll is prohibited on MQL5 VPS.
It means the following: if your tools (or anything) is using dll for this alert (Windows dll is prohibited as well) - this tools will not work.
You can check it on the rules here:
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

Sergey Golubev:
The any dll is prohibited on MQL5 VPS.
It means the following: if your tools (or anything) is using dll for this alert (Windows dll is prohibited as well) - this tools will not work.
You can check it on the rules here:
Now working. Thank you Sir

Ernest Gyamfi: Now working. Thank you Sir

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

William Roeder:

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

It worked after checking the 'Allow modification of Signals settings' box under the common tab and then migrating it back to VPS.