Meta 5 for US trading - page 2

Paula James #:

Thank you, Sergei, I will try #7, NFA. I did RoboForex. It worked. I appreciate all your help.

Enjoy your day!

can you please let me know , if your MT5 broker provides STOCKS And FUTURES ?

i need someone to help me withdrawal my funds from my mt5 trading ihglobal market account! I’m having difficulty finding out how to do a successful withdrawl. It’s possible that my account is not real and that my deposits and successful trades were led by theives who tricked me into this operation! So i need someone to help identify if my money is really there in a real account or if these people have my money! Can someone help me, please on this! Please I need answers to this soon, don’t hesitate to contact me! Warm Regards, Anthony Herold

Anthony Herold #:
i need someone to help me withdrawal my funds from my mt5 trading ihglobal market account! I’m having difficulty finding out how to do a successful withdrawl. It’s possible that my account is not real and that my deposits and successful trades were led by theives who tricked me into this operation! So i need someone to help identify if my money is really there in a real account or if these people have my money! Can someone help me, please on this! Please I need answers to this soon, don’t hesitate to contact me! Warm Regards, Anthony Herold

If you can't contact this broker, chances are that they are not legitimate. They are probably using fake address, phones and emails.

I suggest you to contact their regulating authority if there is any.

For future reference prefer well known brokers that are regulated and always have in mind that good brokers don't contact you, you contact them and they don't try to persuade you for anything over the phone or email.

Discussion about brokers is not allowed in this forum.