Prop Trading Expert Advisor

Can someone let me know if they can create an expert advisor that has the potential to reach 10% per month with only a 5% Max daily drawdown and 10% overall drawdown (10% total drawdown for the month and 5% max on a single day)

Thank you

dp35: Can someone let me know if they can create an expert advisor that has the potential to reach 10% per month with only a 5% Max daily drawdown and 10% overall drawdown (10% total drawdown for the month and 5% max on a single day)

From those details, it is easy to know exactly which prop-firm you are talking about. I'm not going to mention the name because that would go against forum rules.

However, traders/coders capable of achieving a strategy and EA of such metrics are just going to use it directly with that prop-firm and reap the rewards themselves. They would have little incentive to sell it to you or any other for a low or even medium cost.

If you want to achieve that level of trading quality, I would suggest you develop your own strategy capable of such metrics and then have someone code it for you or learn to code it yourself.

Fernando Carreiro:

From those details, it is easy to know exactly which prop-firm you are talking about. I'm not going to mention the name because that would go against forum rules.

However, traders/coders capable of achieving a strategy and EA of such metrics are just going to use it directly with that prop-firm and reap the rewards themselves. They would have little incentive to sell it to you or any other for a low or even medium cost.

If you want to achieve that level of trading quality, I would suggest you develop your own strategy capable of such metrics and then have someone code it for you or learn to code it yourself.

Fernando, thank you.