Controlling robot interface on vps

Hi can someone advise if I can use a remote desktop app with mql5 vps so I can see and control my synchronized robot on a chart? 

srlodge1972: Hi can someone advise if I can use a remote desktop app with mql5 vps so I can see and control my synchronized robot on a chart? 

No! MQL5 VPS is a virtual application service and not a remotely accessible virtual computer.

srlodge1972:
Hi can someone advise if I can use a remote desktop app with mql5 vps so I can see and control my synchronized robot on a chart? 

I already replied to you here: post

... but you did not read the reply and posted your question once again.
I replied once again.
And you opened this thread ...

Why you are not reading the replies (why did you spam the forum)?

Videos on Virtual Hosting Released
Videos on Virtual Hosting Released
  • www.mql5.com
Three new videos on Virtual Hosting in MetaTrader 4 and 5 are available on our YouTube channel...

Fernando Carreiro:

No! MQL5 VPS is a virtual application service and not a remotely accessible virtual computer.

Thank you for the response.

Sergey Golubev:

I already replied to you here: post

... but you did not read the reply and posted your question once again.
I replied once again.
And you opened this thread ...

Why you are not reading the replies (why did you spam the forum)?

Thank you sir for your responses. My apologies for doing it twice. Its my first time using the forum.. I am working remotely away from home so looking for a good vps solution for my trading. MQL5 vps works fine but the ability to use my EA controls would be nice so I have some research to do.

Best wishes.

How to monitor MQL5 VPS: post

VPS testing and monitoring
VPS testing and monitoring
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am new to VPS. I have migrated my EA to VPS and can see that VPS is running...