fast vps hosting to trade us news

Hi

I have a few brokers with london vps around 1ms

but for US news or asia news that vps doesn't work

i see that it's possible to change server to us hosting but the written ping is about 70ms

*london hosting with the speed 1ms is great but for gbp or eur news but it's not ok for asia or us news

can you help me pls with the question:

as i undestand it's better not to use vps hosting with 70ms (it can be from 50 to 90ms)

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

MQL5 VPS is having some limitation, for example - dll isprohibited on this VPS. It means the following: if your NewsTrader EA is using or will try to use any dll so this EA will not work there (MQL5 VPS is for automated trading and/or for signal subscription).

As to the ping so read the discussion on the following thread about it: There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

Sergey Golubev:

As to your first question so MQL5 VPS is having some limitation, for example - dll isprohibited on this VPS. It means the following: if your NewsTrader EA is using or will try to use any dll so this EA will not work there (MQL5 VPS is for automated trading and/or for signal subscription).

As to the ping so read the discussion on the the following thread about it: There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!

NY hosting by each of 3 broker is almost the same

that's why asked mybe there are brokers with faster vps

ot for all mt4\5  broker the situation is the same?

now there was cad news and my ea opend an order after about 100 pips (target was after 25 pips)

*london vps now

----

no dll

just manual set up when to open an order

Files:
NY_hosting.png  28 kb

about your topic: i've opened them and haven't saw the answer

i also used search panel before creating this thread

Boris:

NY hosting by each of 3 broker is almost the same

that's why asked mybe there are brokers with faster vps

ot for all mt4\5  broker the situation is the same?

now there was cad news and my ea opend an order after about 100 pips (target was after 25 pips)

*london vps now

----

no dll

just manual set up when to open an order

It may be related to the broker too.
For example, MT4 brokers need at least 50 ms to process the order.
Means: time from Metatrader (from MQL5 VPS) to the broker's server + 50ms as a minimum + time to come back from broker's server to MQL5 VPS.
So, 70 ms is really good in this situation.