Separated data feed for each group

Hey so I'm wandering is there a way in the MT5 admin to use different data feeds for different groups.

Maybe create some sort of a gateway or plugin that under the same symbol name one group will receive quotes from LP and another from a different one.

Just to make it clear. I have a data feed from JPM on EURUSD that is 1.22221 and on the same instance I have a data feed from UBS that EURUSD that is 1.22220.

I want a group designed to see quotes from each feeder separately . So one group will see one price the  1.22221 and another will only see the 1.22220.

Is there anyway to achieve that?

thanks

Alon Abramovich: Hey so I'm wandering is there a way in the MT5 admin to use different data feeds for different groups. Maybe create some sort of a gateway or plugin that under the same symbol name one group will receive quotes from LP and another from a different one. Just to make it clear. I have a data feed from JPM on EURUSD that is 1.22221 and on the same instance I have a data feed from UBS that EURUSD that is 1.22220. I want a group designed to see quotes from each feeder separately . So one group will see one price the  1.22221 and another will only see the 1.22220. Is there anyway to achieve that?

Is this a question for the normal users of the MetaTrader client terminal, or is this something to do with back-office / broker software by MetaQuotes?

This forum is only for the MetaTrader client terminal and MQL. It has nothing to to with the back-end or server side of things.