PublicDevSecond 2 Server Connection Issues

Failing to connect to the server mentioned above. Tried several times to connect and receiving this message, Virtual Hosting: 6272474 failed to connect to server 'PublicDevSecond 2' (78.140.180.128:443 failed). Just rented the vps today and no success. 

Programming -Learner's:

Failing to connect to the server mentioned above. Tried several times to connect and receiving this message, Virtual Hosting: 6272474 failed to connect to server 'PublicDevSecond 2' (78.140.180.128:443 failed). Just rented the vps today and no success. 

Hello,

We have moved your hosting to another server, please restart your terminal and try again. Sorry for inconvenience.

亚历克西·彼得罗夫:

你好

我们已将您的托管移动到另一台服务器,请重新启动您的终端并重试。很抱歉给您带来不便。

Hello, I also encountered the above problem, but it still doesn't work after moving my hosting to another server.

'MQL5 Amsterdam 02' failed to get status for 6272494 failed to execute the migrate command.

Yu Xuan Jiang:

Hello, I also encountered the above problem, but it still doesn't work after moving my hosting to another server.

'MQL5 Amsterdam 02' failed to get status for 6272494 failed to execute the migrate command.

Try to start the instance from your profile\hosting, then restart your MetaTrader and try to migrate again. It should work now