VPS problems - page 6

Sergej Golubev # : Gli utenti depositano il fondo sul proprio account/profilo del forum e, successivamente, pagano direttamente dal profilo del forum MQL5 utilizzando Metatrader collegato al conto di trading e anche la scheda Comunità deve essere compilata (perché MQL5 VPS os per conto di trading e per nome utente/profilo).

Thanks for the reply, however, the point was to have sufficient funds for the payment in your profile card, let's say the first answer is no longer needed, regards.

Alfon45 #:

Sorry Sergej, could you explain the procedure to me, I'm a beginner, so I have to go to my profile and then make a deposit.....How, thanks. (before there was a way to make the payment directly from the VPS card, now it seems changed)

It did not change. The users can pay by Visa card.
But some card is not accepted sometimes for unknown reason ... besides - it may take the days for fund to come to MQK5 VPS (because it is the international payment anyway).

So, it is much more easier to deposit fund to user profile and pay directly from it.
Your link on your profile is this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/alfon45/accounting/choosein

nick newbold #:

Hi Sergey, I just tried syncing/migrating again and am still having the same problems. Once again, I've tried running the EA on PC terminal and the order is placed, but on VPS it just keeps erroring.

I've also tried stopping the server and restarting it prior to syncing/migrating, and have even uninstalled and then reinstalled IG MT4, but none of it has worked. Something weird has happened to the VPS since last Friday.

hello Nick, 

exactly the same here. from last friday I cannot run it. I tried everything I could, trying to starting up but always ends with close command. 

- I have migrated/synced many times, tried run EA on my PC (EA works just fine on PC). Restarted, reinstalled, etc. Nothing. 

Have you done any progress? 

I rented the MT5 VPS, migrated everything, with no error message, but it doesn't show the "Environment" entries. What am I doing wrong? EA is Forexfury 4.1.

Thanks!

No Environment

banksster #:
I rented the MT5 VPS, migrated everything, with no error message, but it doesn't show the "Environment" entries. What am I doing wrong? EA is Forexfury 4.1.

Thanks!

Check the journal for sucessful migration (and for possible error).

No errors. EA was loaded successfully.

banksster #:
No errors. EA was loaded successfully.
if it was migrated sucessfully (and if it is written in the journal) so you can monitor the trades by using MQL5 VPS journal (just check two journals about).

I did all of that. No errors at all, everything loaded correctly, but it still doesn't show the chart nor the time window (environment). Why is this entry missing from the MT5 app? I deleted it and tried again. No change.

banksster #:
I did all of that. No errors at all, everything loaded correctly, but it still doesn't show the chart nor the time window (environment). Why is this entry missing from the MT5 app? I deleted it and tried again. No change.
Which chart?
MQL5 VPS is the Metatrader in cloud, it means: you/we can not see any charts and can not connect to this VPS by using RDP.

Look at this post about how to monitor everything (and how to check):
VPS testing and monitoring
VPS testing and monitoring
  • andi083
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am new to VPS. I have migrated my EA to VPS and can see that VPS is running...

I mean this information (red) in the MT5 example. I miss them.

Charts