VPS problems - page 4

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You need to restart your MT4/5 terminal to take effect.

restart like close it and open it again? i've done it acouple time and nothing changes.

even in the mql5 vps server not changing, and the option to change server is gone.

Herly Syamsigi #:

restart like close it and open it again? i've done it acouple time and nothing changes.

even in the mql5 vps server not changing, and the option to change server is gone.

There is a limit for changes, you've probably reached it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

There is a limit for changes, you've probably reached it.

but i only change it once, and it didn't even change my server.

I also join this discussion by pointing out that I can no longer rent a VPS because the wizard procedure in MT4 no longer works. I use a VISA card which has never given me problems, but with the new procedures when I try to pay for a rental it doesn't work and I get an error in the diary which I report, hoping that someone will help me, greetings.

2024.03.11 20:23:40.782 MQL5 VPS: payment error ''PaymentRequest' non è definito'

Alfon45 #:

I also join this discussion by pointing out that I can no longer rent a VPS because the wizard procedure in MT4 no longer works. I use a VISA card which has never given me problems, but with the new procedures when I try to pay for a rental it doesn't work and I get an error in the diary which I report, hoping that someone will help me, greetings.

2024.03.11 20:23:40.782 MQL5 VPS: payment error ''PaymentRequest' non è definito'

Just an advice: the traders are depositing their fund to the forum account/profile first, and after that they are paying for MQL5 VPS or for other services (signal subscription for example).

Hello,

Did anybody else experienced data communication problem on NY VPS on friday at the time of the US Non Farm Payroll news on 8th of March 2:30pm (UTC+1)!

My Expert Adviser (running on NY VPS) logged, that it received only a 6 ticks of rate data between 2:30:04 PM(UTC+1) and 2:30:54 PM(UTC+1).

I'm trading on ICMarkets on NY VPS.

That is nonsense, only 6 ticks for 50 seconds, there should have been many hundreds of ticks coming! Also the day after the backtest data proved at least 500 ticks. 

It could be ICMarkets or VPS communication failure...?

hey guys, 

anyone got an issue with VPS? From last friday, I cannot run it. It was working fine for many months. Not whatever I do it always ends up with message in journal: Virtual Hosting close command received from Hosting Server. 

When I try EA on PC, it all works ok. 

Thanks for any tips because I have no idea what to do with that. 

antonin.hendrych #:

hey guys, 

anyone got an issue with VPS? From last friday, I cannot run it. It was working fine for many months. Not whatever I do it always ends up with message in journal: Virtual Hosting close command received from Hosting Server. 

When I try EA on PC, it all works ok. 

Thanks for any tips because I have no idea what to do with that. 

You can provide the migration/synchronization one again.

Sergey Golubev #:
You can provide the migration/synchronization one again.

migration/synchronization works fine. I have tried it like the first things for several times. 

Whatever I do, it always ends up with the close command. 

I tried to search also in forum, but found only 2 guys having this. Is there any technical support to contact regarding this? 

antonin.hendrych #:

migration/synchronization works fine. I have tried it like the first things for several times. 

Whatever I do, it always ends up with the close command. 

I tried to search also in forum, but found only 2 guys having this. Is there any technical support to contact regarding this? 

You can move your VPS subscription to an other VPS server (it may help for example), but the service desk only can move it for now:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Not able to migrate to the vps server.

Eleni Anna Branou, 2024.02.14 08:48

Then contact the Service Desk about it.

Try to pass the bot by saying that your question hasn't been answered and open a ticket.

As to technical support ... there is the service desk but it is mainly for financial issues.
Yes, the service desk may help sometimes but it is not easy because the users are not telling any technical details.
For example, you told that " migration/synchronization works fine" ... and technical proof for that?

So, it is better to post everything on the forum here, and ask the service desk to move VPS subscription to an other VPS server (it helps in many cases).