Trade request failed (not enough rights)

I am unable to sync to a signal I have just purchased. This is coming up in journal. Any thoughts ?? 
Files:
Signal.PNG  43 kb

CryptoBoy72:
I am unable to sync to a signal I have just purchased. This is coming up in journal. Any thoughts ?? 

You have logged into your trading account with the investor and not the master password.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have logged into your trading account with the investor and not the master password.

Hi

Thanks for reply. 

No. I have had Signals on this account with same password before. I have just made new Password with the same result. 

Ant other thoughts ?

CryptoBoy72:

Hi

Thanks for reply. 

No. I have had Signals on this account with same password before. I have just made new Password with the same result. 

Ant other thoughts ?

This message means 2 things, that you either using an investor password or trading is not enabled generally on this account by your broker.

Make sure that is the Master password you reset and use on this trading account.

CryptoBoy72:

Hi, check symbol which you choosed, if your broker use own extension like i, x or others, for example EURUSDi  instead EURUSD, you should pick symbol with broker extension. Regards Greg

Grzegorz Pawlak:

Hi, check symbol which you choosed, if your broker use own extension like i, x or others, for example EURUSDi  instead EURUSD, you should pick symbol with broker extension. Regards Greg

This is what is happening to me. My Broker is EURUSD.a my signal is EURUSD How can I change this so my signal will work ?

CryptoBoy72:

This is what is happening to me. My Broker is EURUSD.a my signal is EURUSD How can I change this so my signal will work ?

If this suffix is not mapped correctly by the MQL5.com signal copying system, there is nothing you can do I am afraid.

You should search for another broker/server setup, I suggest you to contact the signal provider and check the Slippage tab of the signal for setups.