new version build 2988 .. Lost of Custom Symbols

Hello everybody..

After accepting update of the new version build 2988, I cannot see my custom symbols in the Tester and in the symbols window, and this on my 2 different computers.

Apparently the historical symbol data are still in the "base" folder..

Please help

Volcanbleu: After accepting update of the new version build 2988, I cannot see my custom symbols in the Tester and in the symbols window, and this on my 2 different computers.

Apparently the historical symbol data are still in the "base" folder. 

I believe 2988 is a beta build. If you don't want to be a beta-tester then don't connect to MetaQuotes Demo servers. Use your broker's demo accounts only and only get updates to officially released builds.

Fernando Carreiro:
I believe 2988 is a beta build. If you don't want to be a beta-tester then don't connect to MetaQuotes Demo servers. Use your broker's demo accounts only and only get updates to officially released builds.

I see  ..  pb is that I could not work with any of the broker's versions mainly because they dont accept custom symbols if I remember well.

Any idea to get back to the previous version ? I tried to copy an older version, but could not (copy not allowed)

or update the list of custom symbols ..

Volcanbleu:

I see  ..  pb is that I could not work with any of the broker's versions mainly because they dont accept custom symbols if I remember well.

Any idea to get back to the previous version ? I tried to copy an older version, but could not (copy not allowed)

or update the list of custom symbols ..

Custom symbols has nothing to do with any broker.

well, I dont really remember what but I know there are some limits on the broker's platforms for testing, that's whyy I kept working with the metaquotes demo. ..