Cannot upload logo when publishing product

So product creation have this card for uploading logo. There is button for upload : Attach Image

It will properly open windows browse dialog but after selecting any item nothing happens after window closes. Trying this for last 30 minutes. I cannot publish product thanks to glitching website.

It is just random time period when uploading logo files to MQL.com doesnt work ? It is very weird bug because upload of screenshots works!!! What the hell MQL ?

Anybody else got similar issues ?

Make sure that the dimensions of the logo image are within the allowed limits.

Filip Valkovic:

So product creation have this card for uploading logo. There is button for upload : Attach Image

It will properly open windows browse dialog but after selecting any item nothing happens after window closes. Trying this for last 30 minutes. I cannot publish product thanks to glitching website.

It is just random time period when uploading logo files to MQL.com doesnt work ? It is very weird bug because upload of screenshots works!!! What the hell MQL ?

Anybody else got similar issues ?

Images should meet the following requirements:

• Size: for the card - 200x200 pixels, for the showcase - 140x140 pixels, for the MetaTrader 45 platform - 60х60 pixels
  • Format: GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG
  • Images that illustrate money or other valuables in any form are not allowed

Thanks for answers. Actually now even the screenshots cannot be uploaded neither.  Of course I meet correct requirements. I wouldn't write anything to forum if it was a simple problem.

Filip Valkovic:
Thanks for answers. Actually now even the screenshots cannot be uploaded neither.  Of course I meet correct requirements. I wouldn't write anything to forum if it was a simple problem.

Are you using Windows or another OS?

Try to restart your computer and terminal and try again.