MetaQuotes will reward the best MQL5.com developers - page 4

Yip Sin Hang #:
I am still waiting , When I will get it ? It’s been more than 3 months now right ? 

It's about 2 months and they said it's going to take a while, be patient.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It's about 2 months and they said it's going to take a while, be patient.

Yes sir !

wow that plate looks so nice ~

It's been almost 4 months since this award was announced, and I'm assuming several people have been notified/applied to this, so has anyone received it? Have awards been posted? Is there an express/courier delivery option (even at some cost)?

I'm very much interested in qualifying for this award, but have concerns on actually receiving it.

No updates from MetaQuotes after the announcement. I was very excited when this  announced. 
I think it’s time for MetaQuotes to give an update on this. 

I am also waiting for it :( . 

MetaQuotes:

...To show our gratitude, we will reward the most noticeable contributors: trading app developers and freelancers. Everyone who achieves (or has already achieved) a certain number of Market sales or completed Freelance orders will receive a nameplate.

Awards for the achievements mark a new stage in the evolution of MQL5.com. We hope that all members will now have additional incentives for new achievements, while the community will receive a powerful impetus for development and growth.

Thanks to everyone who helped develop MQL5.com all these years. Together we can do much more.

And to any other mods/admins in the know, can faster delivery options that have tracking be provided?

It seems no one has received these award gifts.

I'm aware of the current covid disruption and appreciate these awards, but I'm sure many applicants (at least myself) would like a faster delivery option that has some tracking ability. I don't want to be in a long term limbo wondering if it'll ever arrive.

John Louis Fernando Diamante #:

And to any other mods/admins in the know, can faster delivery options that have tracking be provided?

It seems no one has received these award gifts.

I'm aware of the current covid disruption and appreciate these awards, but I'm sure many applicants (at least myself) would like a faster delivery option that has some tracking ability. I don't want to be in a long term limbo wondering if it'll ever arrive.

I think - many users should already receive the gifts.
It is the reply of MetaQuotes on Russian forum (machine translation to the English):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaQuotes will reward the best developers of the MQL5.com community

MetaQuotes , 2021.10.25 21:59

The first batch of awards has already been sent off.

Delivery to Russia will be slightly slower due to logistic problems. DHL / Fedex / EMS refuse to deliver this kind of goods to individuals.

Sergey Golubev #:

I think - many users should already receive the gifts.
It is the reply of MetaQuotes on Russian forum (machine translation to the English):

So no one has received them yet, if MQ just posted the first batch a few days ago.

First posting is 4 months after the annoucement, I don't know what constraints MQ has but that is quite some delay, but better late than never.

I guess when people start receiving them, they'll post on here/Russian thread, interested in seeing the shipping time and method.

I've just received my - Market Silver Trophy-. A nice Award, very nice Gesture, thank you very much.

Kind regards

Claus Dietrich

Claus Dietrich MQl5 Market Silver Trophy