How to access objects from a non current chart

How can I access the properties of an object that is located on a non current chart?

That is, how to access the properties of an object whose chart is different from the one upon which the EA is attached.

Any function please?

1. Perhaps you should read the manual. Object Functions all take a chart ID.
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

2. Find the chart ID of the chart in question. ChartNext - Chart Operations - MQL4 Reference Get what you want. Object Functions.

3. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

macpee:
How can I access the properties of an object that is located on a non current chart?

That is, how to access the properties of an object whose chart is different from the one upon which the EA is attached.

Any function please?

You can find the objects in the whole chart. You can define the rest.

void OnStart()
  {
//---
    long currChart,prevChart=ChartFirst(); 
   int i=0,limit=100; 
   Print("ChartFirst =",ChartSymbol(prevChart)," ID =",prevChart); 
   while(i<limit)// We have certainly not more than 100 open charts 
     { 
      currChart=ChartNext(prevChart); // Get the new chart ID by using the previous chart ID 
      if(currChart<0) break;  
     // Print(ChartID(),ObjectsTotal(currChart)," rr");
              // Have reached the end of the chart list 
      Print(i,ChartSymbol(currChart)," ID =",currChart," Object Totals ",ObjectsTotal(currChart));
      for(int ix=0;ix<ObjectsTotal(currChart)-1;ix++)
        {
          Print(ObjectName(currChart,ix)," For ", ChartSymbol(currChart));
        } 
      prevChart=currChart;// let's save the current chart ID for the ChartNext() 
      i++;// Do not forget to increase the counter 
     }
  }

Wow. Nice and promising answers. Thanks to you both.

William Roeder:
  1. Perhaps you should read the manual. Object Functions all take a chart ID.
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

2. Find the chart ID of the chart in question. ChartNext - Chart Operations - MQL4 Reference Get what you want. Object Functions.

3. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

But how also can I access the price/indicator value of a non current chart? Their commands do not use Chart_ID.

Mehmet Bastem:

You can find the objects in the whole chart. You can define the rest.

But how also can I access the price/indicator value of a non current chart? Their commands do not use Chart_ID.

macpee:

What do you want to find? And what do you intend to use it for? If you write the answer to these, I can write sample code.

but you can find them all in the previous snippet.

ChartIndicatorsTotal(),

ChartIndicatorName(),

ObjectDescription

()

macpee: But how also can I access the price/indicator value of a non current chart? Their commands do not use Chart_ID.
Perhaps you should read the manual. You know the symbol and period of the chart. The calls use that.