My Signal Deleted?

Hi all,

My signal was deleted with the below comment, the account is trading nearly every day, can anybody explain this please?

2021.06.07 19:17

Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state.

Thank you, Simon

Simon Craig Walters: My signal "Deep Blue" was deleted with the below comment, the account is trading nearly every day, can anybody explain this please?

2021.06.07 19:17 Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state.

Maybe they mean that you have not logged on to your MQL5 account for some time and they believed your account to be dormant. I'm not saying this to be the case, but just a possibility to explain it.

Simon Craig Walters:

Hi all,

My signal "Deep Blue" was deleted with the below comment, the account is trading nearly every day, can anybody explain this please?

2021.06.07 19:17

Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state.

Thank you, Simon

Why did you ignore earlier comments saying pretty clearly:

Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password.

?

The signal has never connected so got shut down after 2 days.

Marsel:

?

Marsel:

?

Hi Marsel,

I was checking the actual signal, which was showing my trades, I thought everything was fine.

The signal was connected and working fine, I was ranked 135 on the signal list, no problems. Why is it saying "Never Connected" that is not true?

Simon Craig Walters:

Hi Marsel,

I was checking the actual signal, which was showing my trades, I thought everything was fine.

The signal was connected and working fine, I was ranked 135 on the signal list, no problems. Why is it saying "Never Connected" that is not true?

I'm sure your signal has never connected since it was created.

Signal ranked 135? I bet it's not your signal but the signal you're subscribed to. Don't confuse them.

Here are your subscriptions: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions