Developer Ramil Minniakhmetov's EAs

Does any have an explanation as to why Ramil Minniakhmetov's products are not available on the website. Also none will now work on MT4 although I paid for two to test. 

Rajiv Ishwar:
Does any have an explanation as to why Ramil Minniakhmetov's products are not available on the website. Also none will now work on MT4 although I paid for two to test. 

He was banned from the MQL5.com Market and his products were removed, but you can still install and use them, as long as you have enough activations (I just tested that myself).

Eleni Anna Branou:

He was banned from the MQL5.com Market and his products were removed, but you can still install and use them, as long as you have enough activations (I just tested that myself).

what happened to him ?

Eleni Anna Branou:

How do I do that when I cannot see the products on the marketplace in the MT4 platform? I do have activations to use.

Check your bought products in your profile, I would guess.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Rajiv Ishwar:

How do I do that when I cannot see the products on the marketplace in the MT4 platform? I do have activations to use.

Login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with your tradervf login and not your email, facebook etc.

Then go down in the Market tab of the Terminal window, click the Purchased option on the left hand side and you will see your pruchases, finally click the Install blue button of the one you want to install.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with your tradervf login and not your email, facebook etc.

Then go down in the Market tab of the Terminal window, click the Purchased option on the left hand side and you will see your pruchases, finally click the Install blue button of the one you want to install.

Thanks Eleni, I missed the "purchased" button previously when I tried to find it in the marketplace. It worked. Thank you once again.