My subscription was broken by no reason

I have a strange problem. 

I've subscribed a signal since a month ago. Everything is smooth.

This morning the subscription was broken for hours, no message, no reason.

I feel it's abnormal. When I check the terminal, everything is OK. I clicked Tools-Options-Signal and OK. Many synchronizations happened.

Check the subscription procedure (just in case you missed something):
How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

and check Metatrader journal/logs or MQL5 VPS journal for possible error messages written.

----------------

and read this post about what should be provided to get any support related to the services for example.

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

I'm thinking one possibility.

I use VPS running an terminal with trading account. This terminal setup all neccessary for a signal.

I also run an terminal on desktop with investor account, in this terminal I uncheck "Enable realtime signal subscription". Does this matter?

If I happened to login on desktop terminal with trading account. Will this cause a conflict?

Longsen Chen:

I'm thinking one possibility.

I use VPS running an terminal with trading account. This terminal setup all neccessary for a signal.

I also run an terminal on desktop with investor account, in this terminal I uncheck "Enable realtime signal subscription". Does this matter?

If I happened to login on desktop terminal with trading account. Will this cause a conflict?

If you run terminal on desktop with investor password so the signal will not be copied on this terminal. As to VPS (external VPS or MQL5 VPS - we do not know about it) so the error message should be written in the logs, for example -

• as far as I know - some external VPS providers banned from the signal service;
  • besides, it may be disconnection from the signal server (broker's issue, or signal system issue, or internet is broken, and so on);
  • and the trades may be missed because of mapping (non-forex symbol is trying to be copied, or more than one symbol for same instrument was found in account).

----------------
You can try to find the reason by yourself.
But if you need any help/assistance/advice so you need to provide the logs/screenshots and the other technical information for the forum.

I worry that the setting of signal subscription on my desktop with investor password will affect signal server. Who knows.

Longsen Chen:
I worry that the setting of signal subscription on my desktop with investor password will affect signal server. Who knows.

You don't use your investor password in anything that involves trading, use your master password instead.

Investor password is for monitoring purposes only.