MQL5 Balance Withdrawal

What is the account or payor name of mql5 for paypal method of withdrawal.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS Payment Issue: I am unable to make a payment since 7.8.20

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.19 13:56

----------------

And please, be informed about withdrawal rules here on the forum:

Register as a Seller to receive Verified User status and start earning in Market, Signals or Freelance.

Here you can withdraw earned funds via the payment systems provided below.

Withdrawals can be made no more than once a day. Find more details in the "Payments and payment methods" article.

You can withdraw earned funds via the payment systems? and the payment systems are located in your profile here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bert_radam53/accounting/chooseout

And as you are not validated seller on this MQL5 portal so you have nothing to withdraw.

And please, do not confuse your trading account balance with your MQL5 profile/balance.

Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Services offer great opportunities for traders as well as for the developers of applications for the MetaTrader terminal. In this article, we explain how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdraw, and how the operation security is ensured.

The main problem is when i made purchase of TPA mt4 and downloading failed MQL5 took my money then i made purchase 

again using mql5 payment method showed Payment Failure. so i want my 168$ back to buy the TPA mt4.