MT5 does not let you take your profits

was up positive $619.00 on xau/usd this morning Met5 would not allow me to close, cancel, drag profit or stop loss, repeated several times. Logged off and back in ,no help, closed app and reopened still no good now at $414.00,luckily still in positive, continued to try every closing method until it finally responded at $279.00. Did video tape since this is the 3rd time. Does anyone have this problem? it also flies by my buy and sell stops like they are not there

jflash69: was up positive $619.00 on xau/usd this morning Met5 would not allow me to close, cancel, drag profit or stop loss, repeated several times. Logged off and back in ,no help, closed app and reopened still no good now at $414.00,luckily still in positive, continued to try every closing method until it finally responded at $279.00. Did video tape since this is the 3rd time. Does anyone have this problem? it also flies by my buy and sell stops like they are not there

Look at the log files to see if there were any issues. Trading operations may have been disabled and if that is the case speak to your broker as it will not be a software issue.

When it is a software issue, then also try via the MetaTrader Webterminal and/or MetaTrader Mobile app.

However, the most probable course of action is to talk to your broker about it, as it may not be a software issue but a broker issue.