OrderSend

Hi I want to know how can I place buy order with EA when market moves (.... Pips) above open price. Please help me thanks. 

hanife issa: Hi I want to know how can I place buy order with EA when market moves (.... Pips) above open price. Please help me thanks. 

How? By learning to code in MQL, either by reading the documentation or by reading a book on the subject. Others prefer to follow video tutorials.

There are also plenty of examples in the CodeBase of different EAs which will serve to help you to learn and for you to see how others approach the problem.

So, put in the effort and do your research. It will be a long road ahead. Alternatively, if you don't want that, then just hire someone to code it for you.

Fernando Carreiro:

How? By learning to code in MQL, either by reading the documentation or by reading a book on the subject. Others prefer to follow video tutorials.

There are also plenty of examples in the CodeBase of different EAs which will serve to help you to learn and for you to see how others approach the problem.

So, put in the effort and do your research. It will be a long road ahead. Alternatively, if you don't want that, then just hire someone to code it for you.

I mean sending buy order not buy stop above certain pips mql4 code with if condition. I learn code but it's the only code I need for finishing my robot

hanife issa: I mean sending buy order not buy stop above certain pips mql4 code with if condition. I learn code but it's the only code I need for finishing my robot

You must be joking! If that is the only piece of code missing, then I shudder in fear of what the rest of the code looks like!

Show your attempted code, or else we can not help you much!

1. When candle opens, save the opening price to a variable.
  2. Calculate the upper offset from the opening price and save it to a new variable.
  3. On every tick, check if the current price has moved above the upper offset price saved in the variable.
  4. When that happens, place the market buy order.
  5. Clear the condition so as not to place new orders on the following ticks.

Fernando Carreiro:
  1. When candle opens, save the opening price to a variable.
  2. Calculate the upper offset from the opening price and save it to a new variable.
  3. On every tick, check if the current price has moved above the upper offset price saved in the variable.
  4. When that happens, place the market buy order.
  5. Clear the condition so as not to place new orders on the following ticks.
When I'm testing the EA its only take s/l order type and don't respect my if condition. I said if price1(symbol, mode_ask) ==open[0]+......point{ order_type=OP_BUY;} 
Then if order_type==OP_BUY {OrderSend(..........). 
I do the same condition for sell with price2(mode_bid) and Open[0] -......point. The problm is the order is open without market reach the level condition

hanife issa: When I'm testing the EA its only take s/l order type and don't respect my if condition. I said if price1(symbol, mode_ask) ==open[0]+......point{ order_type=OP_BUY;} 
Then if order_type==OP_BUY {OrderSend(..........). I do the same condition for sell with price2(mode_bid) and Open[0] -......point. The problm is the order is open without market reach the level condition
If you want serious answers and help, then post proper code that compiles and can be tested. Don't waste our time by writing incomprehensible gibberish!