Should we trade one pair or multi pair? - page 2

Makeprofitsuper:
Should we trade one pair or multi pair? I think we should trade many pair to reduce risk.
We are all individual, someone that fits.

If you are a newbie, then you never should trade with more than 1 pair as because you know, its really difficult or impossible to understand both pair at the same time when you are not a PRO. So I will suggest you to stay away from using several currency pairs at the same time ... :)

AlexRedman:
If you are a newbie, then you never should trade with more than 1 pair as because you know, its really difficult or impossible to understand both pair at the same time when you are not a PRO. So I will suggest you to stay away from using several currency pairs at the same time ... :)

Quite agree.

slownsteady:
I prefer diversifying risk by trading multiple pairs. 4-5 pairs.

me too 

yen pairs , eur usd , gbp usd my favorite ones  

vijaygori:
only one pair is good but its not possible to keep it up every week. all the pairs have to face retracement times. and many traders like me dont like to retrace with the market because of its uncertainty of trading against trend at the time of retracement. According to me kepp watching 3-4 pairs as a potential is better. if first pair has achieved its target and we have closed our position then we may find opportunity from our other potential pair to trade.
yes i'm agree with you.