Is there an indicator that shows how many orders were contained in a given candlestick?

Looking for an indicator that shows the total amount of orders that occured in a given candlestick. Obviously the timeframe wouldnt matter because that could be user defined. 

Is there a name for what I'm describing? 

Anthony James Leiser: Looking for an indicator that shows the total amount of orders that occured in a given candlestick. Obviously the timeframe wouldnt matter because that could be user defined. Is there a name for what I'm describing? 

Do you mean your own Trades, or are you referring to general volume of trades?

Fernando Carreiro:

Do you mean your own Trades, or are you referring to general volume of trades?

Volume of trades. Not my trades. 

Ideally this could be applied to Forex and also stocks / indexes 

Anthony James Leiser: Volume of trades. Not my trades. Ideally this could be applied to Forex and also stocks / indexes 

It is right there in your Navigation panel "Indicators"->"Volumes"->"Volume". It is the standard Volume Indicator, and you can choose (parameter) from either Tick Volume or Real Volume depending on whether it is Forex, Stocks, CFDs, Indices, etc.

Volumes - Volume Indicators - MetaTrader 5 Help
Volumes - Volume Indicators - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
For the Forex market, Volumes is the indicator of the number of price changes within each period of a selected timeframe. For stock symbols this is...

Fernando Carreiro:

It is right there in your Navigation panel "Indicators"->"Volumes"->"Volume". It is the standard Volume Indicator, and you can choose (parameter) from either Tick Volume or Real Volume depending on whether it is Forex, Stocks, CFDs, Indices, etc.

Perhaps i could have been more clear. I am really looking for number of orders. not just the volume of shares/ contracts that switched hands. 

Anthony James Leiser:

Perhaps i could have been more clear. I am really looking for number of orders. not just the volume of shares/ contracts that switched hands. 

This doesn't exist in the Forex market we have just the amount of ticks is a kind of substitute. A tick is created when ever a trader sends his broker an order - as far as I know.