News filter urlweb request

Hello dear, i am going to launch a new ea on market, is it legal and compliant to the mql5 market rules that the EA News Filter loads news data from investing.com or dailyfx.com?  knowing that mql5 stated in market rules that it forbids webrequests from third party but 90% of the EAs in the market load news from 3rd parties, and if so can i use mql5 calender web to load news from?

Any reply is appreciated 
Good day to everyone 
Kindest Regards 

Charbel Abboud:
Hello dear, i am going to launch a new ea on market, is it legal and compliant to the mql5 market rules that the EA News Filter loads news data from investing.com or dailyfx.com?  knowing that mql5 stated in market rules that it forbids webrequests from third party but 90% of the EAs in the market load news from 3rd parties, and if so can i use mql5 calender web to load news from?

Any reply is appreciated 
Good day to everyone 
Kindest Regards 
Yes it is legal. The restriction about Webrequest is concerning "any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems".

Alain Verleyen:
Yes it is legal. The restriction about Webrequest is concerning "any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems".
Thank you Alain, appreciate your reply. tx again

Alain Verleyen: Yes it is legal. The restriction about Webrequest is concerning "any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems".

It is only "acceptable" but not necessary legal, at least in terms of MetaQuotes accepting such a product.

However, by using the 3rd party data, you may be violating that 3rd party's Terms and Conditions and have to explicitly request authorization from them to use their data in a product.

For example, by DailyFX's Terms and Conditions, they explicitly deny the use of the data:

Except where necessary in order to view the information on this website on your browser, or as permitted under English law or these terms and conditions, no information or content on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without our specific written consent.
So, I would recommend being careful when stating that it is "legal"!