How to contact technical support - Financial operations are limited - page 3

I cant download my trade manager from instal on the terminal it says this file does not have an app associated with this action please install an app do you know how to fix this

john.chevin41 #:
I cant download my trade manager from instal on the terminal it says this file does not have an app associated with this action please install an app do you know how to fix this

If it is from the Market your products/tools are located inside your profile on this link for you:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/john.chevin41/market

So, open Metatrader, fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password ( your forum login is john.chevin41 ) and install this product directlty from Metatrader.

----------------------------

If it is not from MQL5 Market so - ask the seller for support.

Hi purchased indicator still not available in my purchased area please check email losseny154@yahoo.fr

I think mql5 need to be more helpful for kind of this problems. 

If there's bug on the platform sure it must take care seriously immediately. 20% comission for the seller is big enough. And it should be compensated with sophisticated services.

The law of nature, the strongest people make time to help others, even if they're struggling with their own problems.

Business is all about solving problems, at profit. 

Hussein Thewise #:
Hi purchased indicator still not available in my purchased area please check email losseny154@yahoo.fr
The purchase is on your second account, check there. And delete your current account to avoid confusion.

Hello, i want to sell my robot HFT MT5 but i can't depose it on the market. My files is not good, but i don't know what is wrong.

Can someone help me please ? 

When I try to register as a seller, it asks for my phone number, then it asks for account password, then it goes back to asking for phone number, then password again. I tried this a dozen times. I tried different browsers and I tried different devices on a different internet connection. I tried contacting the support chat but there is no way to get a live agent. When I go on support chat, it asks what type of problem and I select seller registration, then I select registration error and all it does is give me a link to the page where I am having issues registering!! so frustrating when a company that makes millions doesnt put a few bucks into customer service. I am looking for an alternative to do business with but in the meantime, I would like to get this resolved. Please help with a solution. A phone number to contact them would be ideal. Thanks