Indicator is drawn in foreground on live chart but in background in the strategy tester - page 2

algotrader01:

Hi Alain, I am sorry to read that you somehow feel annoyed/offended by my post(s). This was for sure not my intention. I also believe you that it is a bug. The intention of the post was only to explain the bug not to say it is none. Just outline it for otheres who are interested in. And then I just tried to find a solution for my issue presenting what I have tried and asking for any other ideas. Not more not less. I frequently use this forum to find solutions either asking myself or checking on already presented soltuions and I find it very very helpful in most of the cases. So again I am sorry if I somehow offended you in any way. Was not meant to be!

I am not offended at all. I just have limited time and have to choose on what I invest my time.

@Vladimir:

Meanwhile I saved my chart setup into a .tpl file and had a look at it but it is not clear to me how this might be of any help? Could you explain your thoughts in more detail?

It can't help, forget it.

Alain Verleyen:

I am not offended at all. I just have limited time and have to choose on what I invest my time.

Glad you are not!

It can't help, forget it.

Ok, thanks for the hint.

I decided to create a clickable button for now to toggle between chart in foreground and in background. Maybe will find a better solution at some point...

Anyhow thanks for you input! Very much appreciated!

MartinaR #:

I decided to create a clickable button for now to toggle between chart in foreground and in background. Maybe will find a better solution at some point...

Anyhow thanks for you input! Very much appreciated!

Please share this solution.