Charts are not working

Hello,

I am using MQL5 desktop version. I have a demo account and it was working normally until Friday, ie all charts were online. Everything is standing today. In the lower right corner where the connection is visible, I have 0 / 0Kb. Is it possible to do something about it to make everything work?

0 / 0Kb means it hasn't logged in to your broker. File → Login To Trade Account.

William Roeder:
0 / 0Kb means it hasn't logged in to your broker. File → Login To Trade Account.
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately it does not work. I am trying to connect to the Just2Trade-MT5 server. Unfortunately, the charts are standing. I also turned off the antivirus program, but it did not help.

rapo3:
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately it does not work. I am trying to connect to the Just2Trade-MT5 server. Unfortunately, the charts are standing. I also turned off the antivirus program, but it did not help.

You haven't logged into your trading account properly, check your trading account number, master password and broker/server and try again.