can't migrate expert adviser into my VPS

I changed account on my VPS and when I wanted to migrate into my New Account (with EXPERT ADVISER), it kept failing to migrate with the following error message " your trend EA.ex4 uses 'wininet.dII', please remove the expert from your charts and migrate again". Funny enough, I wanted to migrate because of the expert adviser. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

dll is prohibited in MQL5 VPS.
You should improve your EA to be used with MQL5 VPS.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS not working in EA

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.01 20:55

dll is not allowed on MQL5 VPS -

---------------- 

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service 

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.
If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

emirestus:
I changed account on my VPS and when I wanted to migrate into my New Account (with EXPERT ADVISER), it kept failing to migrate with the following error message " your trend EA.ex4 uses 'wininet.dII', please remove the expert from your charts and migrate again". Funny enough, I wanted to migrate because of the expert adviser. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

you can not use dll on this vps. If you want to use dll file, have to use other kind of vps