Mouse scroll wheel event

Hi dear developers I am in a hot water and need help with a Mouse scroll wheel event!

To illuminate, I want to catch this event like other events( like click, drag and etc.) 

Can you kindly lead me to the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh: Hi dear developers I am in a hot water and need help with a Mouse scroll wheel event! To illuminate, I want to catch this event like other events( like click, drag and etc.) Can you kindly lead me to the right direction? Thanks in advance.

There is example code for reading the Mouse Wheel delta changes, in the documentation:

The example is at the very end of the web page linked.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Types of Chart Events - Chart Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Fernando Carreiro:

There is example code for reading the Mouse Wheel delta changes, in the documentation:

The example is at the very end of the web page linked.

Thanks man I think I am getting blind!! I don't know why I didn't saw it in the document!!

Have a nice day. thanks a lot.

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh: Thanks man I think I am getting blind!! I don't know why I didn't saw it in the document!! Have a nice day. thanks a lot.
No problem! You are welcome!